MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT HAS ARRIVED!
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere! Use our mobile app to make a deposit to your account just by taking a photo of the front and back of your check. It’s safe, secure, and convenient!
To enroll, send an email with the subject line “I’d like to enroll!” to
with your name, member number, and phone number.
Funds may not be available for up to 48 hours using mobile deposit.
Deposits will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
Tips for Using Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Deposit Only - TruNorth.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Some eligibility restrictions may apply. Product is available to members in good standing whose accounts have been established for greater than six months.
By enrolling in our mobile check deposit service, you understand that all terms and conditions of our User Agreement remain in effect.
Please click here to view our Mobile Check Deposit user agreement.Go to main navigation