If you use online banking here at TruNorth Federal Credit Union, then you have access to Popmoney®. Popmoney® is a personal payment service that lets you securely send money to friends, family, or pretty much anyone else that you want to without the hassle of dealing with cash or checks. Using Popmoney® is as easy to do as sending an email or texting.
Here’s how Popmoney® works:
- Have the recipient’s name and the email address or mobile number
- The recipient is then notified via email or text that the money will be coming their way soon
- Make sure that their financial institution is part of the Popmoney® network too!
- If not, you can still send and receive money from your credit union account by having the recipient sign up at Popmoney.com
Use Popmoney® to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Speak to a TruNorth Federal Credit Union member service representative at 877-694-2328 or visit one of our branches to learn more about Popmoney®.Go to main navigation