Claim Your Youth©
Does the thought of budgeting your monthly allowance make your head spin? Is your brand-new driver’s license motivating you to save for your first car? Are you wondering what, exactly, a credit score really is? Or are you just looking to bulk up your savings for college?
If you’re between the ages of 13 and 17, then it’s time to Claim Your Youth©! This TruNorth Federal Credit Union youth program provides you with tons of resources for learning how to handle your money and how to establish and keep great credit. You’ll have exclusive, personalized access to our interactive Claim Your Youth Club website that includes everything you need to educate yourself about your growing financial responsibilities, including a financial glossary, interesting articles, fun polls and the chance to join the Claim Your Youth© social media revolution.
Claim Your Youth
- Only $5 to open—free gift for joining!
- Monthly drawings for awesome prizes
- Competitive savings rates
- Direct Deposit, Debit and ATM cards
- Credit Cards or loans ($500 maximum)
- Access to the Claim Your Youth Club website
- Share certificates for 12-60 months with a $50 minimum
It Pays to Have All As
We like to reward good behavior – especially when it comes to good grades! That’s why TruNorth Federal Credit Union is proud of our “It Pays to Have All As” program. Claim Your Youth© members with all As on their report card are eligible to be entered into a drawing for a $25 cash deposit into their account. Here’s how it works:
- Must be a member of the Claim Your Youth© savings club
- Must provide a copy of your report card (we can make a copy at any one of our three locations)
- Must receive all As (including A-, A, & A+ grades)
- Drawings will be held each of the four quarters (normally November, January, April and June)